Friday, June 5, 2009

Flash back to winter 2008 Strider riding under cover!

I thought I'd capture these video clips before they became lost in the millions of minutes of video that stays on my camera and never really makes it to the editing table (well maybe one day!)

I was thrilled when I realized we could actually bike INDOORS with the strider - at least my youngest could. What a great way to pass some time during some rough weather! I just washed the tires off in the bathroom sink and dried with a paper towel - and we were ready to ride on the carpet!

Equally fun was riding in the garage all winter. Not wanting to wander too far out into the cold (because mom is a wimp if it's below 50), the garage was perfect for 30 minutes (or MORE) of fun and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment